this web application.
recent browser, such as Internet Explorer
7, or Mozilla Firefox.
Instructions are listed below.
Internet Explorer 7+
- Click Tools, then click on Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll to the Scripting section. Under Active
scripting, check Enable.
- Click OK button.
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- Click on Content.
- Click the OK button.
- In the upper left hand corner of the screen, click on Safari and select Preferences... from the menu.
- Select the Security tab from the pop up menu.
- Close the menu.